Monday, November 26, 2007

How Dare I Think I Can Answer Your Questions???

I do not want to come off as a "know it all", because that is definitely not the case! I am constantly reading. Books, magazines, internet research, textbooks, children's books; you name it, I'll read it. My children are 18, 17, 15, 13, 10 and 7, four boys and two girls, so there are many different activities, interests and conversations going on around here. When people hear me say I have six children they usually ask me if I'm crazy first and then how I do it...Because of my children, I have been lucky enough to have tons of great advice and information be given to me by amazing people. Now I can pass it along. So ask away, what do you want to know? I don't care what you ask, Just Ask Mo!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!!! This is perfect!! So many people are going to love this because you know everything!! Just wait, people are going to be asking you the most random questions and you'll actually know the answer!! Good luck...you're going to be really popular!

Unknown said...

Delighted to meet someone who can answer all my questions. Leslie thanks for thinking of sending this to me. Okay here is my question. It's Grandmas job to indulge isn't it? Thanks Mo.

Anonymous said...

Aw...Mo! Now I have someone I can come to if Leslie doesn't know the anwser, and I can do it by e-mail...How great is that! Good luck chicky!!! xoxox Cindy

Kate said...

I'll harrass you on a daily basis. That way, just in case this doesn't blow up right away, you'll be kept busy by me. Then it will blow up , and you'll be like "Kate, that is the most ridiculous question I've ever heard! I'm too busy for this crap!" or "Leave me alone!" or one of many potential hypothetical responses.

I'll share with everyone... have fun!!

Anonymous said...

What is the best way to deal with a rude mother in law? When she insults you publicly do you ignore her or say something?