Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Day Is It?

The question of the day is, “What day is it?” Since I haven’t had any questions lately, I’m asking (and answering) one myself. Today is Wednesday. Today is December 26, 2007. Today is the first day of Kwanzaa. Today is my Twentieth Anniversary. What? Actually, it is my tenth wedding anniversary, but since we were married on the tenth anniversary of our first date, we are celebrating our Twentieth Anniversary. What took us so long to get married? I mean, who waits ten years to get married? Lots of people do actually. Who gets married the day after Christmas? Not many people do. Except for people who fell in love on Christmas Day, had their first date the next day and lived happily ever after (with six children, many joys, trials and tribulations in between)!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday season and has a wonderful New Year! Got a question? You know where to go…I don’t care what you ask, Just ask Mo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you via the MA moms link on F-FN . Happy Belated Anniversary. :)